Monday, May 18, 2009

Graduation!!!

The pictures loaded backwards but here's a few...
Unfortunately this one isn't great but it's the only one we have as a family!

2nd Generation Graduate of God's Bible School


Justin and David...they call each other "brothers"


Nathaniel Davison gets an Associates...these guys have been friends for about 14 years...
I'm sure they have lots of stories to tell!

Headed down the aisle to get a diploma!


Not much time to write...

David and I are headed to Romania in the morning around 7:00 AM with my parents.
I am soooooo excited...God does give us the desires of our heart!
Will return June 2nd if all goes as planned...

Pray for us and pray for Dave and the children...this is all new for us!

Pics coming later!


1 comment:

skier1998 said...

Hey there-
Just wanted you to know that Matt & I love that fact that David is good buddies with Justin. He has a special place in our hearts from Kids Klub at Main St. :-) Have a great trip to Romania!!