Monday, January 4, 2010

Kenwood Kidz Catch Up

Carrie and Sammie (our little lamb)
I'm so happy to have these girls join Kenwood Kidz - they add pizazz!

The Neff Brothers -- Daniel is holding a bag containing the tooth he lost the day before -- I have a close-up shot of it as his request. Would you like to see it?

Karianna was our puppy - so cute!

Maddie enjoys the Christmas party
She is always the little lady - just love her!

Fall Set at Kenwood Kidz
and
I FORGOT to take Pictures of the Christmas Set. It was so pretty!


These are pictures of our theme and set before the holidays began.
This was such a fun theme. I combined the OH Bible Methodist Missions theme and another downloaded from one of my favorite sites. At the end we had a big ice cream party.
I was prepared to buy all flavors requested -- I did -- Chocolate, Vanilla, Cookies and Cream!

Adding dips of ice cream each Sunday to their cone

Giant Lollypops

Front Stage

Gingerbread House

Giant Candy Land Game Board

2 comments:

Becky said...

Charlotte,
I am the JR Church Director, and am always looking for something new to do. Would you be willing to share some things with me? You can email me at beckyshgp4u@hotmail.com. Thanks

Char said...

Sure ... what type of info do you want or were you meaning props?