Not that any one really, truly cares....
Life has been busy....
Blogging must take a back seat....way in the back....
Two weeks ago
- substitute teaching
- classroom teaching
- year end games
- YES!!!! Winter Break!!!! Not relaxing but a break...
- GBS Bookstore is no longer in existence -- not a speck of it left...all gone...vanished....
- Kentucky Basketball and Volleyball Year End Tournament
Girls placed 3rd in their division - Congrats Girls!
Boys moved to AAA and went against the top teams...did not place but ranked 6th out of 32 teams. "Movin' on up" boys! Great job!!
- Boys leave for Colorado Ski trip
- Boys still gone...to quiet... food in fridge lasts more than 1 day!
- Bus Convention
- 2 days of class at CCU
I have been learning so many things. I love school -- the teaching aspect, the student aspect -- incredible blessings, incredible amounts of work...which reminds me...there's more reading that needs to be done, more papers that need written (or graded) depending on which "hat" I am wearing, more... you get my point...I'm tired. Good night.